Friday, September 11, 2009

Note to Loyal Readers

I'm still learning my way around this blogging thing and I just discovered that I can add up to 10 people that will be notified by email when I post something new. (Mom, Dad, Annie and Aunt Ann- yall made the cut so far. Let me know if you want to "unsubscribe") I'm sure there's a way to set these up yourself- particularly if you have a gmail account... need to consult a Blog World for Dummies guide on that. Anyways, if anyone else wants me to add their email address, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Bill and Suellen would love to be added, we love to read your blog and I have tried two of your dishes! I even started my own blog one night after reading yours. Mine is blogspot harvest moon-suellen, as you say I need blog for dummies.
    My e-mail is szornes@uky.edu. I will send u Bills after I put my chicken in the oven, he will be home from work soon.
    Namaste Suellen

    ReplyDelete